Dreamie Strawberry Shortcake
A quick and simple shortcake with big flavor. Just add layers of fresh strawberries and whipped cream to our Dreamies for a delicious dessert.
- Mrs. Freshley's® Dreamies, sliced
- 1 ½ pounds fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Whipped Topping
- Rinse strawberries.
- Cut strawberries in half and add to bowl.
- Stir in sugar sugar and refrigerate strawberry mixture for at least 30 minutes to develop.
- Place Mrs. Freshley's® Dreamies into a serving dish and pour strawberry mixture on top.
- Add whipped topping, serve and enjoy!