Pumpkin Bread Pudding
With warm apples slices, Honey Bun bits and pumpkin puree, nothing says Happy Holidays better than Mrs.Freshley’s® Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
- 5 Mrs. Freshley's® Honey Buns
- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 15-oz Can of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Slice Mrs. Freshley’s® Honey Buns into bite size pieces.
- Place honey buns in greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Beat eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Pour milk mixture over honey buns.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and pudding is firm.