- Mrs. Freshley’s® Chocolate Bells
- Vanilla Frosting
- Orange food coloring (or red and yellow food coloring)
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Orange decorating sugar or sprinkles
- Green licorice pieces
- Turn the Chocolate Bells with the larger side facing up.
- Mix the vanilla frosting with orange food coloring (or red and yellow) until it reaches the desired hue.
- Next, mix in a small amount of confectioners’ sugar to frosting mixture to make the frosting fluffy so it easily holds its shape.
- Apply the frosting onto the Chocolate Bells, with more frosting towards the center making a pumpkin shape.
- Roll the icing pumpkin in the orange decorating sugar or sprinkles until fully covered.
- Use a toothpick to draw lines in the pumpkin, making textured sections.
- Cut a two-inch section of the green licorice and insert in the top of the pumpkin making the stem and use smaller pieces of the licorice to make the pumpkin’s vines.