Merry Berry Honey Bun Trifle
The perfect fresh treat that’s guaranteed to make it your berry best holiday yet. Layer a mix of berries with Mrs. Freshley’s® Honey Buns to create your signature holiday dish.
- 10 Mrs. Freshley’s® Honey Buns
- 1 Pint strawberries, hulled and cut into thick slices
- 2 Pints raspberries
- 3/4 Cup of sugar
- 3 Tsp. of vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Cut the Honey Buns into bit size pieces, put aside.
- Mix strawberries, raspberries, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl.
- Layer Honey Buns in glass serving dish, followed by berry mixture, then whipped topping.
- Repeat layers until serving dish is full.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.