Honey Bun Bread Pudding
The taste of delicious Honey Buns pieces, topped off with cinnamon, and drizzled with icing – an instant classic.
- 5 Mrs. Freshley's® Honey Buns
- 2 Cups Milk
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Cut Mrs. Freshley's® Honey Buns into bite size pieces.
- Place Mrs. Freshley's® Honey Buns in greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour egg mixture over Honey Buns and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spoon bread mixture equally into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
Number of Servings: 6