Start a new holiday tradition this year and have everyone build their very own Frosty the Snowman with Mrs.Freshley’s® powdered sugar mini donuts.
- 1 Family pack of Mrs. Freshley’s® powdered sugar mini donuts
- 1 Bag of Candy Corn
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini candied coated chocolate pieces
- Peppermint sticks
- Red Licorice
- Vanilla icing
- Press the large end of a piece of candy corn into the center of one donut.
- Use the vanilla icing to adhere the mini chocolate chips to the donut for the snowman’s eyes and mouth.
- Stack three donuts and apply the candied coated chocolate pieces for buttons.
- Place the donut with the snowman's face on top of the three stacked donuts.
- Insert two peppermint sticks for the snowman's arms and use a piece of red licorice for the snowman's scarf.