Fall Harvest Tiramisu
- 8 Mrs. Freshley's® Dreamies or Chocolate Dreamies
- 1 Cup of choice coffee, cooled
- 8-oz Package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 Cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 (1-oz) Packages of sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8-oz Tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Brush sides of the Dreamies or Chocolate Dreamies with coffee and arrange four on bottom of a 2 quart bowl (cut in half if needed).
- In a separate bowl using a mixer, blend cream cheese and remaining coffee, gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry vanilla pudding mixes into coffee mixture and beat for two minutes.
- Spoon layer of coffee pudding onto layer of Dreamies or Chocolate Dreamies, then layer half of the frozen whipped topping in the bowl.
- Layer remaining Dreamies or Chocolate Dreamies, then remaining coffee pudding and remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.