- Mrs. Freshley’s® Peanut Butter Swiss Rolls
- Popsicle sticks
- Wax Paper
- 1 pkg chocolate candy bark / candy melts
- Piping bag
- Large Yogurt Chips
- Insert one popsicle stick in each of the Peanut Butter Swiss Rolls and place in the freeze to harden.
- Draw a stencil of the wing shape on a piece of wax paper; be sure to make the wings wide enough to accommodate the Swiss Roll.
- Melt a portion of the chocolate candy bark or melts and pour into a piping back with a small tip.
- Pipe out the outline of the bat wings. In the center of the wings pipe a chocolate rectangle approximately the size of the Swiss Roll.
- Place the Swiss roll on the chocolate rectangle and put in freezer to harden (3-5 minutes).
- Remove bats from freezer, use a little chocolate to place the large yogurt chips on the bat for eyes, put the pointed side of the chip into the Swiss Rolls. Use a toothpick and chocolate candy bark to apply pupils on the flat side of the yogurt chips to finish the eyes.
- Use the chocolate candy bark to pipe the mouth and fangs.
- Allow the bat pops to set and then serve.